Genome sequences of two dehalogenation specialists – Dehalococcoides mccartyi strains BTF08 and DCMB5 enriched from the highly polluted Bitterfeld region
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 343, Issue 2, pages 101–104, June 2013
How to Cite
Pöritz, M., Goris, T., Wubet, T., Tarkka, M. T., Buscot, F., Nijenhuis, I., Lechner, U. and Adrian, L. (2013), Genome sequences of two dehalogenation specialists – Dehalococcoides mccartyi strains BTF08 and DCMB5 enriched from the highly polluted Bitterfeld region. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 343: 101–104. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12160
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 10:05AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- Helmholtz Interdisciplinary Graduate School for Environmental Research (HIGRADE)
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!