Syntrophic biodegradation of butachlor by Mycobacterium sp. J7A and Sphingobium sp. J7B isolated from rice paddy soil
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 344, Issue 2, pages 114–120, July 2013
How to Cite
Kim, N. H., Kim, D.-U., Kim, I. and Ka, J.-O. (2013), Syntrophic biodegradation of butachlor by Mycobacterium sp. J7A and Sphingobium sp. J7B isolated from rice paddy soil. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 344: 114–120. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12163
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2013 07:26AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Genetic Resources Division, National Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!