Biochemical characterization of 4-α-glucanotransferase from Saccharophagus degradans 2-40 and its potential role in glycogen degradation
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 344, Issue 2, pages 145–151, July 2013
How to Cite
Hwang, S., Choi, K.-H., Kim, J. and Cha, J. (2013), Biochemical characterization of 4-α-glucanotransferase from Saccharophagus degradans 2-40 and its potential role in glycogen degradation. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 344: 145–151. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12167
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Marine and Extreme Genome Research Center Program of the Ministry of Land, Transportation, and Maritime Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!