Recombinational cloning of the antibiotic biosynthetic gene clusters in linear plasmid SCP1 of Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2)
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 345, Issue 1, pages 39–48, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, R., Xia, H., Xu, Q., Dang, F. and Qin, Z. (2013), Recombinational cloning of the antibiotic biosynthetic gene clusters in linear plasmid SCP1 of Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2). FEMS Microbiology Letters, 345: 39–48. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12183
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAY 2013 02:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- National ‘973’ project. Grant Number: 2011CBA00801
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31100063, 31121001
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-G-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!