Role of uropathogenic Escherichia coli OmpT in the resistance against human cathelicidin LL-37
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 345, Issue 1, pages 64–71, August 2013
How to Cite
Brannon, J. R., Thomassin, J.-L., Desloges, I., Gruenheid, S. and Le Moual, H. (2013), Role of uropathogenic Escherichia coli OmpT in the resistance against human cathelicidin LL-37. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 345: 64–71. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12185
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 01:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-15551
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council. Grant Number: 217482
- Canada Research Chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!