Saccharomyces cerevisiae deletion strains with complex DNA content profiles
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 345, Issue 1, pages 72–76, August 2013
How to Cite
Hoose, S. A., Trinh, J. T., Leitch, M. C., Kelly, M. M., McCormick, R. F., Spyrou, C. L., Smith, R. and Polymenis, M. (2013), Saccharomyces cerevisiae deletion strains with complex DNA content profiles. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 345: 72–76. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12186
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2013 12:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0818248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!