Inhibitory effect of Pseudomonas putida nitrogen-related phosphotransferase system on conjugative transfer of IncP-9 plasmid from Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 345, Issue 2, pages 102–109, August 2013
How to Cite
Inoue, K., Miyazaki, R., Ohtsubo, Y., Nagata, Y. and Tsuda, M. (2013), Inhibitory effect of Pseudomonas putida nitrogen-related phosphotransferase system on conjugative transfer of IncP-9 plasmid from Escherichia coli. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 345: 102–109. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12188
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 01:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Fig. S1. Comparison of NAH7- and pWW0-specified genes for their conjugative transfer.
Table S1. Plasmids used in Supplemental Materials and Methods.
Table S2. Primers used in this study.
Data S1. Supporting Materials and Methods.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.