Protein-serine/threonine/tyrosine kinases in bacterial signaling and regulation
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 346, Issue 1, pages 11–19, September 2013
How to Cite
Cousin, C., Derouiche, A., Shi, L., Pagot, Y., Poncet, S. and Mijakovic, I. (2013), Protein-serine/threonine/tyrosine kinases in bacterial signaling and regulation. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 346: 11–19. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12189
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2013 06:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Agence Nationale de le Recherche. Grant Number: 2010-BLAN-1303-01
- Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!