Evaluation of nutritional and physical stress conditions during vegetative growth on conidial production and germination in Ophiocordyceps sinensis
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 346, Issue 1, pages 29–35, September 2013
How to Cite
Ren, S.-Y. and Yao, Y.-J. (2013), Evaluation of nutritional and physical stress conditions during vegetative growth on conidial production and germination in Ophiocordyceps sinensis. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 346: 29–35. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12190
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2013 06:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170017
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-G-076
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB126308, 2012FY111600, 2013BAD16B01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!