Evidence for xylooligosaccharide utilization in Weissella strains isolated from Indian fermented foods and vegetables
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 346, Issue 1, pages 20–28, September 2013
How to Cite
Patel, A., Falck, P., Shah, N., Immerzeel, P., Adlercreutz, P., Stålbrand, H., Prajapati, J. B., Holst, O. and Nordberg Karlsson, E. (2013), Evidence for xylooligosaccharide utilization in Weissella strains isolated from Indian fermented foods and vegetables. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 346: 20–28. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12191
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Swedish Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!