Analysis of polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) synthase gene and PHA-producing bacteria in activated sludge that produces PHA containing 3-hydroxydodecanoate
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 346, Issue 1, pages 56–64, September 2013
How to Cite
Yang, C., Zhang, W., Liu, R., Zhang, C., Gong, T., Li, Q., Wang, S. and Song, C. (2013), Analysis of polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) synthase gene and PHA-producing bacteria in activated sludge that produces PHA containing 3-hydroxydodecanoate. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 346: 56–64. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12201
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 01:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB725204
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China . Grant Number: 2012AA021505
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070039, 31170030, 51073081, Nankai University Youth Teacher Foundation, 65012411
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!