Transport of the botulinum neurotoxin–associating protein, nontoxic nonhemagglutinin, across the rat small intestinal epithelial cell monolayer
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 346, Issue 1, pages 73–80, September 2013
How to Cite
Miyashita, S.-I., Sagane, Y., Niwa, K. and Watanabe, T. (2013), Transport of the botulinum neurotoxin–associating protein, nontoxic nonhemagglutinin, across the rat small intestinal epithelial cell monolayer. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 346: 73–80. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12205
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 08:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- MEXT/JSPS. Grant Number: 22590405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!