Founder effect uncovers a new axis in polyethylene succinate bioremediation during biostimulation
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 346, Issue 2, pages 113–120, September 2013
How to Cite
Tribedi, P. and Sil, A. K. (2013), Founder effect uncovers a new axis in polyethylene succinate bioremediation during biostimulation. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 346: 113–120. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12210
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2013 09:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- CSIR-Senior Research Fellowship
- Government of West Bengal. Grant Number: 555-BT Estt/RD-21/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!