Antimicrobial activity of aurein 2.5 against yeasts
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 346, Issue 2, pages 140–145, September 2013
How to Cite
Dennison, S. R., Harris, F., Morton, L. H.G. and Phoenix, D. A. (2013), Antimicrobial activity of aurein 2.5 against yeasts. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 346: 140–145. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12212
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 10:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!