Evaluating efficacy of bacteriophage therapy against Staphylococcus aureus infections using a silkworm larval infection model
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 347, Issue 1, pages 52–60, October 2013
How to Cite
Takemura-Uchiyama, I., Uchiyama, J., Kato, S.-i., Inoue, T., Ujihara, T., Ohara, N., Daibata, M. and Matsuzaki, S. (2013), Evaluating efficacy of bacteriophage therapy against Staphylococcus aureus infections using a silkworm larval infection model. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 347: 52–60. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12220
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- Kochi System Glycobiology Center
- Center of Biomembrane Functions Controlling Biological Systems
- Center for Innovative and Translational Medicine
- Kochi University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!