Heavy metal tolerance genes alter cellular thermodynamics in Pseudomonas putida and river Pseudomonas spp. and influence amebal predation
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 347, Issue 2, pages 97–106, October 2013
How to Cite
McTee, M. R., Gibbons, S. M., Feris, K., Gordon, N. S., Gannon, J. E. and Ramsey, P. W. (2013), Heavy metal tolerance genes alter cellular thermodynamics in Pseudomonas putida and river Pseudomonas spp. and influence amebal predation. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 347: 97–106. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12226
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0717449, MCB 0348773, EPS-0701906
- Montana Integrative Learning Experience for Students
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute. Grant Number: #52005905
- EPA STAR Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!