Expression patterns of key iron and oxygen metabolism genes during magnetosome formation in Magnetospirillum gryphiswaldense MSR-1
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 347, Issue 2, pages 163–172, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Liu, J.-X., Zhang, W.-J., Zhang, T.-W., Yang, J. and Li, Y. (2013), Expression patterns of key iron and oxygen metabolism genes during magnetosome formation in Magnetospirillum gryphiswaldense MSR-1. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 347: 163–172. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12234
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2013 03:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30970041, 31270093
- Chinese Universities Scientific Fund. Grant Number: 2012YJ031
- Innovation Program for Undergraduates at China Agricultural University. Grant Number: 2011-BKS-20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!