Genomewide investigation into DNA elements and ABC transporters involved in imazalil resistance in Penicillium digitatum
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 348, Issue 1, pages 11–18, November 2013
How to Cite
Sun, X., Ruan, R., Lin, L., Zhu, C., Zhang, T., Wang, M., Li, H. and Yu, D. (2013), Genomewide investigation into DNA elements and ABC transporters involved in imazalil resistance in Penicillium digitatum. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 348: 11–18. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12235
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 10:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- National Foundation of Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 31071649
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-27
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203034
Table S1. Genome features of Pd01-ZJU.
Table S2. Single nucleotide polymorphisms in the coding region of Pd01-ZJU compared with Pd1 and PHI26.
Table S3. Genome locations of PdMLE1 among three P. digitatum strains.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.