Chitooligosaccharides are converted to N-acetylglucosamine by N-acetyl-β-hexosaminidase from Stenotrophomonas maltophilia
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 348, Issue 1, pages 19–25, November 2013
How to Cite
Katta, S., Ankati, S. and Podile, A. R. (2013), Chitooligosaccharides are converted to N-acetylglucosamine by N-acetyl-β-hexosaminidase from Stenotrophomonas maltophilia. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 348: 19–25. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12237
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 12:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!