From the Flavobacterium genus to the phylum Bacteroidetes: genomic analysis of dnd gene clusters
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 348, Issue 1, pages 26–35, November 2013
How to Cite
Barbier, P., Lunazzi, A., Fujiwara-Nagata, E., Avendaño-Herrera, R., Bernardet, J.-F., Touchon, M. and Duchaud, E. (2013), From the Flavobacterium genus to the phylum Bacteroidetes: genomic analysis of dnd gene clusters. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 348: 26–35. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12239
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 12:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- ERA-NET EMIDA PathoFish. Grant Numbers: FONDECYT 1110219 , CONICYT/FONDAP/15110027
- Comisión Nacional de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica (CONICYT, Chile)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!