Human-β-defensins-1-3 and analogs do not require proton motive force for antibacterial activity against Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 348, Issue 1, pages 52–57, November 2013
How to Cite
Krishnakumari, V., Packiyanathan, K. K. and Nagaraj, R. (2013), Human-β-defensins-1-3 and analogs do not require proton motive force for antibacterial activity against Escherichia coli. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 348: 52–57. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12242
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 11:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- CSIR Network project NWP-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!