Raman spectrometric discrimination of flexirubin pigments from two genera of Bacteroidetes
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 348, Issue 2, pages 97–102, November 2013
How to Cite
Jehlička, J., Osterrothová, K., Oren, A. and Edwards, H. G. M. (2013), Raman spectrometric discrimination of flexirubin pigments from two genera of Bacteroidetes. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 348: 97–102. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12243
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2013 01:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: P210/10/0467
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM0021620855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!