Sequence-based analysis of the microbial composition of water kefir from multiple sources
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 348, Issue 1, pages 79–85, November 2013
How to Cite
Marsh, A. J., O'Sullivan, O., Hill, C., Ross, R. P. and Cotter, P. D. (2013), Sequence-based analysis of the microbial composition of water kefir from multiple sources. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 348: 79–85. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12248
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2013 01:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- Science Foundation Ireland (SFI)
- SFI CSET. Grant Numbers: APC CSET 2, 07/CE/B1368
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!