Promoter deletions of Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase (KPC)-encoding genes (blaKPC-2) and efflux pump (AcrAB) on β-lactam susceptibility in KPC-producing Enterobacteriaceae
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 348, Issue 2, pages 120–126, November 2013
How to Cite
Seecoomar, G. D., Marmol, B. C. and Kwon, D. H. (2013), Promoter deletions of Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase (KPC)-encoding genes (blaKPC-2) and efflux pump (AcrAB) on β-lactam susceptibility in KPC-producing Enterobacteriaceae. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 348: 120–126. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12273
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2013 05:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5SC3 GM094053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!