Construction of a shuttle expression vector with a promoter functioning in both halophilic Archaea and Bacteria
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 349, Issue 1, pages 9–15, December 2013
How to Cite
Lv, J., Wang, S., Zeng, C., Huang, Y. and Chen, X. (2013), Construction of a shuttle expression vector with a promoter functioning in both halophilic Archaea and Bacteria. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 349: 9–15. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12278
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 09:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30970070, 31000050
- Chinese 111 project. Grant Number: B06018
|fml12278-sup-0001-FigS1.tif||image/tif||9133K||Fig. S1. Flow chart of pAJ construction.|
Table S1. Strains and plasmids used in this study.
Table S2. Primers used in this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.