Characterization of a bifunctional enzyme with (p)ppGpp-hydrolase/synthase activity in Leptospira interrogans
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 348, Issue 2, pages 133–142, November 2013
How to Cite
He, P., Deng, C., Liu, B., Zeng, L., Zhao, W., Zhang, Y., Jiang, X., Guo, X. and Qin, J. (2013), Characterization of a bifunctional enzyme with (p)ppGpp-hydrolase/synthase activity in Leptospira interrogans. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 348: 133–142. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12279
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 09:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30970125, 81271793, 81201334, 81261160321, 81101264, 81171587
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 132R1423000
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China Program. Grant Number: 2011AA02A119
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!