Isolation of oxalotrophic bacteria able to disperse on fungal mycelium
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 348, Issue 2, pages 157–166, November 2013
How to Cite
Bravo, D., Cailleau, G., Bindschedler, S., Simon, A., Job, D., Verrecchia, E. and Junier, P. (2013), Isolation of oxalotrophic bacteria able to disperse on fungal mycelium. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 348: 157–166. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12287
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 09:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: K-23k1-118130/1, CR22I2-137994
- EU-FP7 project CO2SolStock. Grant Number: 226306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!