Identification of high immunoreactive proteins from Streptococcus agalactiae isolates recognized by human serum antibodies
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 349, Issue 1, pages 61–70, December 2013
How to Cite
Brzychczy-Wloch, M., Gorska, S., Brzozowska, E., Gamian, A., Heczko, P. B. and Bulanda, M. (2013), Identification of high immunoreactive proteins from Streptococcus agalactiae isolates recognized by human serum antibodies. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 349: 61–70. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12292
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2013 02:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Polish Ministry of Research and Higher Education. Grant Number: NN401042 337
- Jagiellonian University. Grant Number: KBET/143/B/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!