gadA gene locus in Lactobacillus brevis NCL912 and its expression during fed-batch fermentation
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 349, Issue 2, pages 108–116, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, H., Li, W., Liu, X. and Cao, Y. (2013), gadA gene locus in Lactobacillus brevis NCL912 and its expression during fed-batch fermentation. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 349: 108–116. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12301
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2013 04:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31200060
- Science & Technology Department of Jiangxi. Grant Number: 2010GNQ0139
Table S1. Primers for the amplification of gadA gene.
Table S2. Primers for the amplification of gadB gene.
Table S3. Primers for the direct amplification of genes flanking gadB.
Table S4. Primers used in SP-PCR to walk upstream and downstream of gadA.
Table S5. Primers used in TAIL-PCR to walk through genomic regions that flanked gadA and akr.
Table S6. Thermal cycling parameters used in TAIL-PCR.
Table S7. Summary of Primers and probes for qPCR
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.