Characterization of a replication locus and formation of a higher-order complex between RepA protein and two inverted repeats in Streptomyces plasmid pSV1
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 349, Issue 2, pages 144–152, December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Tan, H. and Qin, Z. (2013), Characterization of a replication locus and formation of a higher-order complex between RepA protein and two inverted repeats in Streptomyces plasmid pSV1. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 349: 144–152. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12307
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 03:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31200059, 31121001
- National ‘973′. Grant Numbers: 2011CBA00801, 2012CB721104
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-G-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!