Functional insight from the tetratricopeptide repeat-like motifs of the type III secretion chaperone SicA in Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 350, Issue 2, pages 146–153, January 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J. S., Kim, B.-H., Jang, J. I., Eom, J. S., Kim, H. G., Bang, I. S. and Park, Y. K. (2014), Functional insight from the tetratricopeptide repeat-like motifs of the type III secretion chaperone SicA in Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 350: 146–153. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12315
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2013 03:29AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project
- Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A090891
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!