Effect of nicotine on dual-species biofilms of Streptococcus mutans and Streptococcus sanguinis
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 350, Issue 2, pages 125–132, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, M., Huang, R., Zhou, X., Zhang, K., Zheng, X. and Gregory, R. L. (2014), Effect of nicotine on dual-species biofilms of Streptococcus mutans and Streptococcus sanguinis. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 350: 125–132. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12317
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2013 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL098960, DE020614
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis Tobacco Cessation and Biobehavioral Group
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB512108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!