Role of flavohaemoprotein Hmp and nitrate reductase NarGHJI of Corynebacterium glutamicum for coping with nitrite and nitrosative stress
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 350, Issue 2, pages 239–248, January 2014
How to Cite
Platzen, L., Koch-Koerfges, A., Weil, B., Brocker, M. and Bott, M. (2014), Role of flavohaemoprotein Hmp and nitrate reductase NarGHJI of Corynebacterium glutamicum for coping with nitrite and nitrosative stress. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 350: 239–248. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12318
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 04:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF). Grant Number: 0315589A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!