Expression of Porphyromonas gingivalis small RNA in response to hemin availability identified using microarray and RNA-seq analysis
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Systems and Synthetic Biology
Volume 351, Issue 2, pages 202–208, February 2014
How to Cite
Phillips, P., Progulske-Fox, A., Grieshaber, S. and Grieshaber, N. (2014), Expression of Porphyromonas gingivalis small RNA in response to hemin availability identified using microarray and RNA-seq analysis. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 351: 202–208. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12320
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 04:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: #R21 DE01986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!