Expression of Porphyromonas gingivalis small RNA in response to hemin availability identified using microarray and RNA-seq analysis
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Systems and Synthetic Biology
Volume 351, Issue 2, pages 202–208, February 2014
How to Cite
Phillips, P., Progulske-Fox, A., Grieshaber, S. and Grieshaber, N. (2014), Expression of Porphyromonas gingivalis small RNA in response to hemin availability identified using microarray and RNA-seq analysis. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 351: 202–208. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12320
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 04:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: #R21 DE01986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!