XaxAB-like binary toxin from Photorhabdus luminescens exhibits both insecticidal activity and cytotoxicity
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 350, Issue 1, pages 48–56, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Hu, X., Li, Y., Ding, X., Yang, Q., Sun, Y., Yu, Z., Xia, L. and Hu, S. (2014), XaxAB-like binary toxin from Photorhabdus luminescens exhibits both insecticidal activity and cytotoxicity. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 350: 48–56. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12321
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2013 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31200004, 30900037
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 2011430620005
- Hunan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 10K041
|fml12321-sup-0001-FigS1.docx||Word document||269K||Fig. S1. Cell viability and nuclear morphology assessed by using the Apoptosis and Necrosis Assay Kit.|
Table S1. Strains and plasmids.
Table S2. Oligos.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.