Constitutive expression of RyhB regulates the heme biosynthesis pathway and increases the 5-aminolevulinic acid accumulation in Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 350, Issue 2, pages 209–215, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, F., Wang, Y., Gong, K., Wang, Q., Liang, Q. and Qi, Q. (2014), Constitutive expression of RyhB regulates the heme biosynthesis pathway and increases the 5-aminolevulinic acid accumulation in Escherichia coli. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 350: 209–215. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12322
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2013 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- National High-Tech Research and Development Plan of China. Grant Number: 2012AA022104
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31370085
- Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University (IIFSDU). Grant Number: 2012ZD029
|fml12322-sup-0001-FigS1.tif||image/tif||202K||Fig. S1. Putative interaction of RyhB with its targets, hemB, hemH and sdhC (Massé & Gottesman, 2002). Nucleotides participating in the interaction are shown in bold.|
Table S1. Strains and plasmids used in this study.
Table S2. Primers used in this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.