Novel Amycolatopsis balhimycina biochemical abilities unveiled by proteomics
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Systems and Synthetic Biology
Volume 351, Issue 2, pages 209–215, February 2014
How to Cite
Alduina, R., Gallo, G., Renzone, G., Weber, T., Scaloni, A. and Puglia, A. M. (2014), Novel Amycolatopsis balhimycina biochemical abilities unveiled by proteomics. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 351: 209–215. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12324
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2013 08:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- European Union. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2003-503491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!