Effects of nitrogen sources on the nitrate assimilation in Haloferax mediterranei: growth kinetics and transcriptomic analysis
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 350, Issue 2, pages 168–174, January 2014
How to Cite
Esclapez, J., Bravo-Barrales, G., Bautista, V., Pire, C., Camacho, M. and Bonete, M. J. (2014), Effects of nitrogen sources on the nitrate assimilation in Haloferax mediterranei: growth kinetics and transcriptomic analysis. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 350: 168–174. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12325
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2013 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BIO2008-00082
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!