In vitro effectiveness of the antimicrobial peptide eCATH1 against antibiotic-resistant bacterial pathogens of horses
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 350, Issue 2, pages 216–222, January 2014
How to Cite
Schlusselhuber, M., Guldbech, K., Sevin, C., Leippe, M., Petry, S., Grötzinger, J., Giguère, S. and Cauchard, J. (2014), In vitro effectiveness of the antimicrobial peptide eCATH1 against antibiotic-resistant bacterial pathogens of horses. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 350: 216–222. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12337
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- European Regional Development Fund
- Regional Council of Low Normandy
- Institut Français du Cheval et de l'Equitation and the French Agency for Food
- Environmental and Occupational Health Safety
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!