Bacteriophage endolysin Lyt μ1/6: characterization of the C-terminal binding domain
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 350, Issue 2, pages 199–208, January 2014
How to Cite
Tišáková, L., Vidová, B., Farkašovská, J. and Godány, A. (2014), Bacteriophage endolysin Lyt μ1/6: characterization of the C-terminal binding domain. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 350: 199–208. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12338
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2013 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Education of the Slovak Republic
- Slovak Academy of Sciences
- VEGA. Grant Number: 2/0140/11
- ITMS. Grant Number: 26240120003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!