Bacteriophage endolysin Lyt μ1/6: characterization of the C-terminal binding domain
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 350, Issue 2, pages 199–208, January 2014
How to Cite
Tišáková, L., Vidová, B., Farkašovská, J. and Godány, A. (2014), Bacteriophage endolysin Lyt μ1/6: characterization of the C-terminal binding domain. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 350: 199–208. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12338
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2013 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Education of the Slovak Republic
- Slovak Academy of Sciences
- VEGA. Grant Number: 2/0140/11
- ITMS. Grant Number: 26240120003
Fig. S1. 12% SDS-PAGE analysis of expressed fusion proteins.
Fig. S2. I-TASSER tertiary structure prediction of Lyt µ1/6 CBD.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.