Development and evaluation of hexaplex PCR for rapid detection of methicillin, cadmium/zinc and antiseptic-resistant staphylococci, with simultaneous identification of PVL-positive and -negative Staphylococcus aureus and coagulase negative staphylococci
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 352, Issue 1, pages 114–122, March 2014
How to Cite
Panda, S., Kar, S., Choudhury, R., Sharma, S. and Singh, D. V. (2014), Development and evaluation of hexaplex PCR for rapid detection of methicillin, cadmium/zinc and antiseptic-resistant staphylococci, with simultaneous identification of PVL-positive and -negative Staphylococcus aureus and coagulase negative staphylococci. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 352: 114–122. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12383
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 03:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2013
- Department of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: SR/SO/HS-117, SR/WOS-A/208/2009
- Department of Biotechnology
- Institute of Life Sciences
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!