Immunogenicity of IMS 1113 plus soluble subunit and chimeric proteins containing Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae P97 C-terminal repeat regions
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 352, Issue 2, pages 213–220, March 2014
How to Cite
Barate, A. K., Cho, Y., Truong, Q. L. and Hahn, T.-W. (2014), Immunogenicity of IMS 1113 plus soluble subunit and chimeric proteins containing Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae P97 C-terminal repeat regions. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 352: 213–220. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12389
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2014 02:32AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2013
- Technology Development Program for Agriculture and Forestry
- Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!