Photo morphogenesis and photo response of the blue-light receptor gene Cmwc-1 in different strains of Cordyceps militaris
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 352, Issue 2, pages 190–197, March 2014
How to Cite
Yang, T. and Dong, C. (2014), Photo morphogenesis and photo response of the blue-light receptor gene Cmwc-1 in different strains of Cordyceps militaris . FEMS Microbiology Letters, 352: 190–197. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12393
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2014 11:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100014
- State key laboratory of Mycology, Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Table S1. Primers used in this study.
Table S2. Protein sequences used in the phylogenetic analysis.
Fig. S1. Mating type of the five strains used in this study.
Fig. S2. The perithecium of Cordyceps militaris.
Fig. S3. Candidate reference genes for real time PCR using bestkeeper.
Fig. S4. Amplification efficiency of the primer pairs under real-time PCR conditions.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.