Site-specific DNA double-strand break generated by I-SceI endonuclease enhances ectopic homologous recombination in Pyricularia oryzae
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 352, Issue 2, pages 221–229, March 2014
How to Cite
Arazoe, T., Younomaru, T., Ohsato, S., Kimura, M., Arie, T. and Kuwata, S. (2014), Site-specific DNA double-strand break generated by I-SceI endonuclease enhances ectopic homologous recombination in Pyricularia oryzae . FEMS Microbiology Letters, 352: 221–229. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12396
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows. Grant Number: 24.11224
- JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C). Grant Number: 24580070
Fig. S1. Schematic representation of a system for targeted gene replacement (TGR) detection and transfected plasmids.
Fig. S2. Schematic representation of the DNA junctions of ectopic HR products.
|fml12396-sup-0002-DataS1.docx||Word document||155K||Data S1. Materials and methods.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.