New insights into the role of indole-3-acetic acid in the virulence of Pseudomonas savastanoi pv. savastanoi
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Pseudomonas
Volume 356, Issue 2, pages 184–192, July 2014
How to Cite
Aragón, I. M., Pérez-Martínez, I., Moreno-Pérez, A., Cerezo, M. and Ramos, C. (2014), New insights into the role of indole-3-acetic acid in the virulence of Pseudomonas savastanoi pv. savastanoi. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 356: 184–192. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12413
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2014 12:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2014
- Spanish Plan Nacional I+D+I. Grant Numbers: AGL2011-30343-CO2-01, AGL-2012-39923-CO2-02
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: P08-CVI-03475, P10-AGR-05797
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!