Insertion sequence ISPst4 activates pUC plasmid replication in Pseudomonas stutzeri
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Pseudomonas
Volume 356, Issue 2, pages 242–249, July 2014
How to Cite
Coleman, N. V., Richardson-Harris, J., Wilson, N. L. and Holmes, A. J. (2014), Insertion sequence ISPst4 activates pUC plasmid replication in Pseudomonas stutzeri. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 356: 242–249. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12417
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2014 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2014
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!