Bacterial self-defence: how Escherichia coli evades serum killing
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 354, Issue 1, pages 1–9, May 2014
How to Cite
Miajlovic, H. and Smith, S. G. (2014), Bacterial self-defence: how Escherichia coli evades serum killing. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 354: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12419
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 09:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2014
- Health Research Board of Ireland. Grant Numbers: HRA.POR.2010.33, H.RA.POR.2010.33r
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: 10/RFP/BMT2775
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!