Subcellular localization of an ATPase in anammox bacteria using proteomics and immunogold electron microscopy
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 354, Issue 1, pages 10–18, May 2014
How to Cite
Karlsson, R., Karlsson, A., Bäckman, O., Johansson, B. R. and Hulth, S. (2014), Subcellular localization of an ATPase in anammox bacteria using proteomics and immunogold electron microscopy. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 354: 10–18. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12425
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- The Swedish Research Council
- The Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research
- The Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning
- Nanoxis Consulting AB. Grant Number: WO2006068619
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!